Six Seacoast Maine and New Hampshire frontline workers and caregivers have been recognized for their commitment to their communities as part of our OMAA Gives Back initiative. The winners were nominated by local residents for their contributions during the COVID-19 pandemic and selected via raffle. Winners are:
- Karen Kautz, emergency room administrative coordinator, York Hospital, York, ME.
- Dr. Mary Richmond, hospitalist, York Hospital, York, ME.
- Lt. Matthew Buttrick, town of Ogunquit Police Department.
- Rev. Dr. Emily Carrington Heath, pastor, Congregational Church in Exeter, Exeter, NH.
- Alice Pearce, executive director, Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce.
- Peter Elderkin, facilities coordinator, Ogunquit Museum of American Art.
Each winner receives a private viewing of the museum’s 2021 season this spring with our Executive Director Amanda Lahikainen. “These caregivers and frontline workers represent the best of our Seacoast Maine and New Hampshire communities,” Lahikainen says. “We’re happy to recognize their efforts and applaud their dedication and passion.”
Congratulations to all of our winners!