- Take 95N to Exit 7 toward ME-91/Ogunquit/ US-1.
- Continue straight on the spur road for 0.2 miles.
- Turn left on US-1. Go 4.4 miles.
- Slight right at Pine Hill Road. Go 2.1 miles.
- Right at Pine Hill Road S. Go 0.4 miles.
- Turn right on Shore Road. The museum is 358 ft. on the left.
- Take exit 19 for ME-9/ME-109 toward Sanford/Wells. Go 0.5 miles.
- Turn left at ME-109/ME-9/Sanford Road. Go 0.5 miles.
- Turn right on Chapel Road. Go 1.2 miles.
- Turn right on US-1. Go 4.4 miles.
- Turn left on Shore Road. Go 0.5 miles.
- Slight right to stay on Shore Road. Go 0.8 miles and the museum will be on your left.
- From downtown, proceed south on Shore Road.
- Continue into Perkins Cove (Go straight past Perkins Cove sign, don’t veer right).
- Cross the famous foot bridge.
- Follow pathway to the left.
- Proceed up Woodbury Lane.
- Turn left on to Shore Road.
- Museum will be on your left.
Visitors may park in the museum parking lot, which is located directly in front of the building.
Walk from Perkins Cove
The OMAA is an easy ten minute walk from the footbridge at Perkins Cove. Use this map and follow the route that only the ‘locals’ know.