COVID-19 and Your Visit to OMAA
We’re looking forward to your visit. Here’s what we’re doing to make it safe:
Wednesdays, 10 am – 1 pm – Special hours for seniors and vulnerable populations for COVID-19
If you’re an older adult or have underlying medical conditions that make you at a higher risk for COVID-19 (per the CDC), we’ve set aside this day and time for you to enjoy a safe visit to the museum.
What Else We’re Doing
- We’re implementing enhanced cleaning and social distancing precautions to ensure your safety and comfort.
- The number of visitors allowed in the building is limited, following regulations by the state of Maine.
- For the safety of other guests and our staff, we request that you wear a mask. We have free masks available if you don’t have one.
- A touchless disinfectant machine for your use is outside the museum’s front entrance.
- All visitors will enter through our front door and exit through the back door, where you’re welcome to linger in our sculpture garden and enjoy our beautiful ocean views.
- Admission tickets and shop purchases are by cash or credit card only.
Make It A Healthy Visit
If you or a family member has, or has had, cold or flu-like symptoms, please don’t visit the museum until after everyone is well and has completed a medically–recommended quarantine period.
Thank you for your continued support of OMAA during these difficult times. In addition to our 2020 exhibitions and our gardens—which are especially splendid now—we hope you’ll stay in touch with us via our programs and on Facebook and Instagram.