Incorporate works from OMAA’s art collection into your teaching. Let us know how we can augment your virtual and in-person teaching with our collection and current exhibitions. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss or schedule a class session. The following programs are available:
Teaching with Original Works of Art
- On-site sessions for small classes, closely looking at art works currently on view. We follow social distancing and all CDC and DECD guidelines for COVID-19.
- Docent tours of our outdoors collection. Join regularly scheduled tours, or request a special tour for your classes.
Teaching with Digital images & Video
- Access images of artworks for activities and assignments.
- Class sessions via Zoom with OMAA educators to engage with our collections.
- Help translating our ARTifacts videos into the classroom curriculum.
Coming soon: Sample activities, assignments, and worksheets designed for customization.