Are you an educator excited about art?
Incorporate works from OMAA’s art collection into your teaching this fall.
We can help!
Let us know how we can augment your virtual and in-person teaching with our collection and current exhibitions.
The following programs are available:
Teaching with Original Works of Art
- On-site sessions for small classes, closely looking at art works currently on view. We follow social distancing and all CDC and DECD guidelines for COVID-19.
- Docent tours of our outdoors collection. Join regularly scheduled tours, or request a special tour for your classes.
Teaching with Digital images & Video
- Access images of artworks for activities and assignments.
- Class sessions via Zoom with OMAA educators to engage with our collections.
- Help translating our ARTifacts videos into the classroom curriculum.
Sample activities, assignments, and worksheets designed for customization.
Ready to discuss or schedule a class session with us for fall 2020?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.